nanog mailing list archives

RE: [cacti-announce] Cacti 0.8.6j Released (fwd)

From: Steve Sobol <sjsobol () JustThe net>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2007 18:03:55 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 9 May 2007 michael.dillon () bt com wrote:

keys into your application code, or better yet, into your application's
config file. MIBs have lots of stuff that you probably don't need unless
you are allowing users to browse through and query arbitrary data.

...for example, if you're running a tool like Cacti. (which we do at
$DAYJOB, and fortunately, I've never had to screw around with MIBs or
OIDs)

--
Steve Sobol, Professional Geek ** Java/VB/VC/PHP/Perl ** Linux/*BSD/Windows
Victorville, California     PGP:0xE3AE35ED

It's all fun and games until someone starts a bonfire in the living room.