nanog mailing list archives

Re: NANOG 40 agenda posted

From: Randy Bush <randy () psg com>
Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 22:52:58 -0400

you have something new and interesting about ipv6?  if so, did you
submit?
If you are going to stand at microphones at other groups meetings and
take credit for turning on the first v6 network, perhaps you should be
asking yourself this very question?

first, i did not say i turned it on.  i said the company for which i
worked did.

second, nothing new and interesting about ipv6 of which i am aware.

My colleagues and I need some training. We don't have the experience.
I'm asking because we want to see this at NANOG and I'm wondering why
there isn't.

wow!  you missed the one day workshop in the lacnic meeting you just
attended?  bummer.

what would a nanog v6 workshop contain?  especially given the excellent
tee shirt "96 more bits, no magic?"

randy