nanog mailing list archives

Re: Linksys WAG200G - Information disclosure (fwd)

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Wed, 21 Mar 2007 10:26:01 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007, Mike Caudill wrote:

Robert Boyle <robert () tellurian com> [2007-03-20 19:11] wrote:

At 05:48 PM 3/20/2007, you wrote:
I wonder what their security process is for other types of routers?

Try psirt () cisco com

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/products_security_vulnerability_policy.html#Problems

-Robert

Thanks Robert.

Linksys' product security folks can also be reached directly at
security () linksys com.   Feel free to copy us on any vulnerability reports
and we can help to ensure that the right folks have received the report
to address any issues.

- -Mike-

Knowing PSIRT is available to handle these issues for Linksys is very
reassuring. Thanks Mike.

        Gadi.