nanog mailing list archives

Windows based DDNS gslb tracker/updater product

From: Joe Maimon <jmaimon () ttec com>
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 18:22:36 -0400

Hey all,

I am looking for a product I have seen in the past but dont recall its name or anyother information other than

- it was windows based

- it tracked which services were up on which ip address with rules/policies

- it performed DDNS updates based on tracking results.

With the obvious goal of performing DNS/GSLB without utilizing any specialty hardware.

I understand I can write all kinds of scripts -- but this is for a customer, whom for obvious reasons would prefer something "productized".

Replies off-list welcome and I will summarize any usefull information.

Thanks in advance,

Joe