nanog mailing list archives

Re: Google Outage Yesterday

From: "Brandon Galbraith" <brandon.galbraith () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 18:49:19 -0500

Reports were saying it was a DNS issue, as putting the IP address in to get
to Gmail as well as other Google services would work without incident.

-brandon

On 9/27/06, Elijah Savage <esavage () digitalrage org> wrote:

http://www.ipdemocracy.com/archives/2006/09/27/#001985

I have not seen this show up on the list yet neither have I seen any
public statements released.

It is being passed on as a comcast problem but I know of others with
connectivity as well as myself hat has no connectivity at all with comcast.

 Elijah Savage               |  AOL IM:layer3rules
 Senior Network Engineer     |  When it has to be switched or routed.
 http://www.digitalrage.org  |  The Information Technology News Center
----- http://www.digitalrage.org/?page_id=46 for pgp public key--------

--
Brandon Galbraith