nanog mailing list archives

Re: [c-nsp] [Re: huge amount of weird traffic on poin-to-point etherne t link]

From: "Fergie" <fergdawg () netzero net>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 16:10:27 GMT

Take a look at:

 http://www.cymru.com/Bogons/index.html

- ferg

-- Adrian Chadd <adrian () creative net au> wrote:

On Thu, Nov 09, 2006, Robert Boyle wrote:

You should also create a bogons list for your BGP routes which you
accept from your upstream. Block all RFC1918 space and unassigned
public addresses too. Just keep on top of it when new allocations are
put into use. We see all kinds of crazy things which people try to
announce (and successfully too - up to our borders anyway.)

Is there a somewhat-reliable bogon BGP feed that can be subscribed to
these days?

Adrian

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson