nanog mailing list archives

Re: Fwd: 41/8 announcement

From: steve () telecomplete co uk
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 08:21:46 +0100

well they're not really hijacking it - as in they are not announcing it or affecting unrelated networks on the internet

its no different than a private firewall/security policy, except we know they're doing it because they're broken not
because they intend to be denying connectivity to those networks.

Steve