nanog mailing list archives

Re: SendGate: Sendmail Multiple Vulnerabilities (Race Condition DoS, Memory Jumps, Integer Overflow)

From: Todd Vierling <tv () duh org>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2006 10:30:38 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)

On Sat, 25 Mar 2006, Gadi Evron wrote:

Brandon Butterworth wrote:
There are two exploit code samples I saw. There are two remote exploits
for one of them so far that are public that I know of.

Please provide reference URLs or the code, if not then stop spreading FUD.

No.
Talk to you after the first worm.

That's just about as good of a statement as a demand for a phallus size
check.  If you can't back up claims, it is FUD by definition.  So, just like
BB wrote above:

[...] stop spreading FUD.