nanog mailing list archives

Re: Weird PSTN issues anyone?

From: "Joseph W. Breu" <breu () cfu net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 15:24:33 -0600 (CST)

We are getting sustained dial issue from 319266 to Denver, CO. Local carrier is Qwest and LD carrier is Sprint.

On Mon, 9 Jan 2006, Jay Hennigan wrote:

I'm getting reports of reorder and intercept recordings intermittently from wireless phones on multiple carriers to landlines and also landline to landline. Not enough data points to narrow it down much further and redialing seems to get through after a couple of tries. Calls originating in Dallas terminating in California.

Anyone else notice the same thing?  Fiber cut somewhere?

--

Thanks,

Joseph W. Breu, CCNA              phone : +1.319.268.5228
Senior Network Administrator        fax : +1.319.266.8158
Cedar Falls Utilities              cell : +1.319.493.1686
support: +1.319.268.5221         url : http://www.cfu.net