nanog mailing list archives

Re: Anyone in or near Brentford, Middlesex, UK?

From: Keith Mitchell <keith () isc org>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 15:59:28 -0500

Mike Lyon wrote:

That could lend me a Cisco 256MB (or larger) CF flash card for a
SUP720 for a week? In desperate need of one for a migration.

If you can help, please hit me up offlist.

Now back to regularly-scheduled North American network discussions...

This sounds like a good excuse to plug something more Brentford-centric
than NANOG, the UK Network Operators' Forum (UKNOF).

Website and mailing list info are at:

        http;//www.uknof.org.uk

Our next meeting, UKNOF6, will in Southampton on 19th January with
speakers on various topics of interest to British network operators.

Keith
UKNOF Chair