nanog mailing list archives

Re: Is it my imagination or are countless operations impacted today with mysql meltdowns

From: Joe Abley <jabley () ca afilias info>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2006 15:20:01 -0400

On 27-Aug-2006, at 14:00, Barry Shein wrote:

Can I make a suggestion about inappropriate postings which I GUARANTEE
would help a lot?!

Can we have a DESIGNATED WHINER, or small list of whiners, who has a
CANNED MESSAGE and the option to add some text specific to the
message? And can take further suggestions of this sort so people can
release that "this message was inappropriate" steam?

Here's an even better idea -- can all the posts which are about the NANOG list be directed at nanog-futures () nanog org, a place where they are actually on-topic?

Joe