nanog mailing list archives

RE: ICG Experience

From: "Randy Epstein" <repstein () chello at>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 14:21:12 -0400

Elijah Savage wrote:

Hopefully this will be my last time querying the group for provider
experience. My previous experience with them was a while back when they
filed for bankruptcy and cut back on support, but a coworker just informed
me they have since been purchased by Level3. Is there anyone here that has
any cross >connects or any type of connectivity to them and wish to share
their experience offline I would appreciate it.

When a company is acquired by Level(3), they are assimilated rather quickly.
The company you would be dealing with is Level(3), so make your decisions
based on that.

-Randy