nanog mailing list archives

Re: abuse.clue @ Sprint? (phish in barrel, pictures @ 11:00)

From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Tue, 04 Apr 2006 22:53:42 -0400

On Tue, 04 Apr 2006 17:51:46 EDT, John Payne said:

I'm talking about ME receiving a complaint from them about a Yahoo!
issue... that's how bad it is.
(No, I don't work for Yahoo!, my employer does have a relationship
with them, but we don't provide them IP connectivity).

Would this be the same Yahoo! that was quoted here just a few days ago as
saying that some spam wasn't theirs, by virtue of it apparently having
actually started at a business partner that was chummy enough to have an
RFC1918 address routable from Yahoo's mail server?