nanog mailing list archives

Re: IPv6 Transit?

From: sdb () stewartb com
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 17:07:10 +0100 (BST)

Does anyone have any info on IPv6 deployment at the Tier-1 / Tier-1.5
level?
We are multi-homed to both Level3 and Abovenet in the UK and Level3 only
in the US.
Level3 did have a promising sounding beta program last year but that
seems to have stalled. Abovenet apparently have no schedule to deploy v6
at the moment.
I would like to be able to v6 enable our network but without a transit
provider thatÂ’s going to prove a bit tricky.

Hi all,

The Level 3 IPv6 beta is still running.  Those (peers and customers)
directly connected to AS3356 who are interested should drop a mail to;
dl-ipv6-support () level3 com

Regards,
StewartB