nanog mailing list archives

Re: HTTP Proxies used for Fighting Spyware: Feedback

From: "Christopher L. Morrow" <christopher.morrow () mci com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 19:56:02 +0000 (GMT)

On Fri, 23 Sep 2005 trainier () kalsec com wrote:

So, got some free time?  I'd gladly start a project/database/website to
put a malware blacklist database together.  The key to it being
successful, is unanimous decisions on what is blocked and what is not.

perhaps a vendor neutral format file and a few tools to make
squidguard/bluecoat/blah filters? :)

Again, if this is off-topic, my apologies.
Speaking of which, can someone re-point me to document that explains what
is and is not considered to be on-topic?  :-)

this seemed on topic.