nanog mailing list archives

Re: router worms and International Infrastructure

From: Randy Bush <randy () psg com>
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2005 05:59:12 -1000

Btw. Juniper's Feasible Path uRPF (mentioned in RFC3704) is your
friend, even on multihomed/asymmetric links.
So, say I'm a large consumer broadband ISP, and I made the decision some
years ago to use net-10 as my infrastructure space? How does 'feasible
path' help block 10.x.x.x sources exactly?

as ye sow, so shall ye reap

when you shoot yourself in the foot, just because you are so neurally
broken that the signal takes years to register in your brain, it does
not mean that your foot does not have a hole in it.

randy