nanog mailing list archives

RE: DNSSEC in public

From: "Christopher L. Morrow" <christopher.morrow () mci com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 15:40:39 +0000 (GMT)

On Mon, 12 Sep 2005, Marcus H. Sachs wrote:

Dan, check out http://www.dnssec-deployment.org/

also Sparta has:
http://www.dnssec-tools.org/

and from some other place:
http://www.dnssec.net/  (no idea about quality on this, but it does
mention RIPE including an 'howto dnssec' :) )

Perhaps one or more of these will de-mystify the dns-sec issue? :)