nanog mailing list archives

Re: [Misc][Rant] Internet router

From: "Elmar K. Bins" <elmi () 4ever de>
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2005 08:08:31 +0200

bilse () networksignature com (Per Gregers Bilse) wrote:

My finest "Dilbert moment"; it's over ten years old now, in fact.
[...]
*g*
It is _so_ true and so happens in probably 80% of the companies.

It got so bad that if there was nothing to report (ie, no outages, no
problems, everything just worked) "Boss" was convinced we (network
techies) were either lying, or superfluous.

I myself get that feeling sometimes. My boss doesn't, because he
always knows of one more project that could be done...nasty :-)

Elmar.

--

"Begehe nur nicht den Fehler, Meinung durch Sachverstand zu substituieren."
                          (PLemken, <bu6o7e$e6v0p$2 () ID-31 news uni-berlin de>)