nanog mailing list archives

Re: IPv6 news

From: Brandon Ross <bross () internap com>
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 15:37:15 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 12 Oct 2005, Daniel Golding wrote:

On 10/12/05 3:13 PM, "Randy Bush" <randy () psg com> wrote:

geoff's predictions for a very lively market in v4 space will
seriously come into play.

Maybe its time to have a serious talk about IPv4 commodity trading schemes.
Anyone interested in this enough to have a BOF at ARIN/NANOG?

I, for one, would be very interesting in such a system. Distribution of commodities is almost universally done best by capital markets. Unfortunately I won't be at the next NANOG.

--
Brandon Ross                                              AIM:  BrandonNRoss
Director, Network Engineering                             ICQ:  2269442