nanog mailing list archives

Re: AOL Postmaster contact?

From: Suresh Ramasubramanian <ops.lists () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 11:12:08 +0530

Oh - I forgot the other advantage of doing this.

When you aggregate all .forward email out through a single box, stuff
that's slipping through your filters starts to stick out like a sore
thumb when you analyze the mail queues on that box, so you can tune
your inbound filters better.  Quite a useful thing to do, really.

srs