nanog mailing list archives

Re: the future of the net

From: Gregory Hicks <ghicks () cadence com>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 23:50:43 -0800 (PST)

Cc: nanog () merit edu
From: Gordon Cook <cook () cookreport com>
Subject: Re: the future of the net
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 21:08:26 -0500
To: Randy Bush <randy () psg com>

I hit it right after randy posted it and read the whole thing...very
good very rich ...filled with links and yeah

now its gone and the text seems not to be retrievable from my cache.

I just read the page - and have a copy if you want...

Doc Searles will surely say what the heck happened???  spooky

and i agree with the kevin werbach quote - be very afraid.