nanog mailing list archives

Re: Utah governor signs Net-porn bill

From: joshua sahala <jejs () sahala org>
Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 21:54:07 -0500

On (22/03/05 20:41), Steven J. Sobol wrote:

On Tue, 22 Mar 2005, Owen DeLong wrote:

Were I running an ISP of which Utah subscribers were not a large portion
of my customer base, I would probably seriously consider simply
disconnecting all of my Utah customers.

Of course, you're making sure none of the web servers under your purview
are reachable from Utah either.

...Right?

well, actually, it sounds as if that would be your (the utah isp's)
responsibility - unless the state of utah starts trying to apply its
law(s) to other states (countries)...

/joshua
--
fools.