nanog mailing list archives

Re: Heads up: Long AS-sets announced in the next few days

From: Lorenzo Colitti <lorenzo () ripe net>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 14:57:18 +0100

Randy Bush wrote:
i think we're ratholing here.  can you tell us in simple words

Indeed. Therefore, we are working on a document that will provide a detailed explanation of our methods, why we believe they are useful, and why we believe they are safe.

Once it is ready we will post a link to this list and elsewhere so people can comment on it, discussion can continue, and hopefully a consensus can be found on the use of the techniques.

We hope to have something ready in two to three weeks.

Regards,
Lorenzo