nanog mailing list archives

Re: Heads up: Long AS-sets announced in the next few days

From: Jeroen Massar <jeroen () unfix org>
Date: Thu, 03 Mar 2005 20:19:24 +0100

On Thu, 2005-03-03 at 13:51 -0500, Blaine Christian wrote:

And, of course, the RPSEC working group draft that is supposed to target the
BGP requirements for those proposed systems is...

http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-rpsec-bgpsecrec-01.txt

The folks who worked on S-BGP and SO-BGP participated in it's creation (as
well as several operators).   Please note that there are more than just two
proposed mechanisms for securing BGP.  The two mentioned above are just the
most popular <grin>.

Thanks for the new reading material, I had not seen that one yet...
*print* will be a nice read

(hmmm, actually I should swear at you for even more reading material,
for which I have no time, oh well :)

Greets,
 Jeroen