nanog mailing list archives

Re: An open letter to Mike Delany, mdelany () databasecity com

From: Mark Andrews <Mark_Andrews () isc org>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 10:50:02 +1100

        Mike has claimed this was a hostest mistake.  I'll take him at
        his word and apologise for this.

        Mark

      To: "Mike Delany" <mdelany () databasecity com>

      Thank you for spaming me.  You have just been reported to
      federal authorities (reportingspam () aca gov au) that may or
      may not persue the matter further.  You are in clear violation
      of Australian law, "Spam Act 2003",
      http://scaleplus.law.gov.au/html/comact/11/6735/top.htm.

      I should also report you to the US authorities because you
      were also in violation of the US CAN-SPAM act.

        by sf1.isc.org (Postfix) with ESMTP id C8D4C2862F
        for <Mark_Andrews () isc org>; Wed, 26 Jan 2005 15:15:28 +0000 (UTC)
        (envelope-from mdelany () databasecity com)

      I posted this here because you clearly harvested by address from
      a nanog mailing (including the entire contents of my last mailing
      to the list was a sure give away).

      Mark

--
Mark Andrews, ISC
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742                 INTERNET: Mark_Andrews () isc org