nanog mailing list archives

RE: NANOG Changes

From: "Hannigan, Martin" <hannigan () verisign com>
Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 13:56:50 -0500

-----Original Message-----
From: Bill Nash [mailto:billn () billn net]
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2005 9:53 PM
To: Hannigan, Martin
Cc: William Allen Simpson; nanog () merit edu
Subject: RE: NANOG Changes

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005, Hannigan, Martin wrote:

[ snip ]

As I was browsing the archive, I
noticed my post and his and another one from William Leizon
that quoted
mine have been removed from it.

From what I understand, the archive feature wasn't turned on until
just before the first post that was actually archived appeared.

So, now that archiving is on (for those of us reading the
archive instead
of subbing to the traffic), can those posts be resubmitted
for the sake of
posterity?

Bill;

Let me correct a mischaracterization. I have nothing to do
with any technical or administrative issue on nanog-futures.
I'm just a poster like anyone else.

As far as the nanog-futures archive goes? You'd think it
would be a relatively simple operation to add something that's
missing. How about just resending it as a "historical
note" and if some person feels really strongly that it
must be authenticated, by all means, PGP sign it.

-M<