nanog mailing list archives

Martial Law declared in New Orleans Was: RE: Katrina could inundate New Orleans

From: "Hannigan, Martin" <hannigan () verisign com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 12:59:38 -0400

Breaking news..Apparently a 200 foot section of levee broke
last night and is gradually burying the city. Martial Law has
been declared in the area as well.

Overnight Levee Break:

http://www.theadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050830/NEWS05/50830005

Martial Law:

http://jurist.law.pitt.edu/paperchase/2005/08/breaking-news-martial-law-declared-in.php

--
Martin Hannigan                         (c) 617-388-2663
VeriSign, Inc.                          (w) 703-948-7018