nanog mailing list archives

Re: OT: Cisco.com password reset.

From: Scott Stursa <stursa () mailer fsu edu>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 09:57:12 -0400 (EDT)

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005, Mikael Abrahamsson wrote:

On Wed, 3 Aug 2005, Dan Armstrong wrote:

My PW to CCO did not work this morning either.  I am on hold with the TAC
right now....

When I tried to access my CCO account this morning I got a page with
instructions to email cco-locksmith () cisco com to get a new password. I did
this from the email address registered to me on CCO and promptly received
a new password to my email address which worked properly after that.

Yeah, I tried that. Didn't work in my case.

- SLS

Scott L. Stursa                                             850/644-2591
Network Security Analyst                           stursa () mailer fsu edu
OTI Enterprise Security Group                   Florida State University

                     - No good deed goes unpunished -