nanog mailing list archives

RE: drone armies C&C report - July/2005

From: "Hannigan, Martin" <hannigan () verisign com>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 08:39:06 -0400

Wall of sheep certainly is humorous, but IL CERT using this
data as a shaming mechanism is, well, a shame.

Why you associate IL CERT with this is confusing to others.  I am
confident that you know there is little or no connection.  We all
have employers.  You, me and Gadi included. ;-)

I don't know that. I am not part of the project. It was sent from
cert.gov.il and had a sig from the manager of the IL CERT. We can
go around in circles all day on this, but it seems that the
IL CERT was used to give the report credibility so it's fair to
give feedback on it as official CERT policy, IMO.

nothing actionable

Enough said.

-M<