nanog mailing list archives

Re: Boing Boing: Clearinghouse for Katrina tech assistance contacts

From: Chris Cappuccio <chris () nmedia net>
Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 23:21:30 -0700

Wow...Apparently in the aftermath of the hurricane, and in the midst
of martial law, there is still an operational data center in New Orleans:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/interdictor/

Fergie (Paul Ferguson) [fergdawg () netzero net] wrote:

Since gripes here on the list about opsts regarding the
Hurricane Katrina aftermath issues, I just wanted to point
out that Bong Boing has seemingly become the clearinghouse
for much tech info on efforts to provide some sort tech and
communications assistance in the Gulf Coast region.

So, I'd stay tuned over on Boing Boing if you want to
stay in the loop on that particular issue:

http://boingboing.net/

- ferg

--
"Fergie", a.k.a. Paul Ferguson
 fergdawg () netzero net or fergdawg () sbcglobal net

--
"Attacks always get better; they never get worse."
  -- "Old NSA saying"