nanog mailing list archives

Re: European Nanog?

From: Ken Gilmour <ken () playersonly com>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 19:13:23 +0100

Brilliant thanks!

I got a swiss offlist one too that i subscribed to as well. (looks like they have an interesting ddos tracking one too!)

Maybe i should have broadened my google search with "euro nog" instead of "european network operators group".

Thanks for your help

Regards,

Ken

On Sun, 12 Sep 2004 20:05:43 +0200, the mental interface of Nicolas DEFFAYET told: