nanog mailing list archives

RE: What kind of cable is this?

From: "Hannigan, Martin" <hannigan () verisign com>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 13:34:02 -0500

Almost all cable you will work with will have identifying
characteristics on the sheath i.e. what it is, who made it, and
what standard it conforms to.

That would be the better search criteria.

-M<

--
Martin Hannigan                         (c) 617-388-2663
VeriSign, Inc.                          (w) 703-948-7018