nanog mailing list archives

Re: BGP - Newbie Documentation

From: James <haesu () towardex com>
Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 15:52:13 -0400

Take a look at previous NANOG presentations on the web site. Philip Smith
has some excellent presentations for beginners on this topic.

-J

On Mon, May 24, 2004 at 02:53:43PM -0400, Jason Frisvold wrote:
All,

      Does anyone have some really good in-depth reading material on BGP for
beginners?  I've been handed the reigns of BGP administration for our
network, but I would still consider myself very much a newbie to
this...  Some decent how-to's and accepted standards would be great...

Thanks!

--
Jason H. Frisvold
PenTeleData

--
James Jun                                            TowardEX Technologies, Inc.
Technical Lead                        Network Design, Consulting, IT Outsourcing