nanog mailing list archives

Re: Qwest Utah fiber cut

From: sgorman1 () gmu edu
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 16:16:40 -0400

Now it makes sense - we were missing the fiber route along US HWY 89.  We have data on their nation wide OC-192 network
and metro fiber, but figured there was something we were missing.  Also explains why other providers were not affected
- it must be a unique right of way.  Appreciate the help.

sean