nanog mailing list archives

Re: New VOIP Peering/Interconnection Mailing List Announcement

From: Nathan Allen Stratton <nathan () robotics net>
Date: Fri, 14 May 2004 15:08:54 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 14 May 2004, Paul Vixie wrote:

dgolding () burtongroup com (Daniel Golding) writes:

Open exchange of ideas is the goal!

Please feel free to forward this announcement freely.

Post message:
VOIP-Peering () yahoogroups com

Subscribe:
VOIP-Peering-subscribe () yahoogroups com

could you put the list someplace else?  i don't accept e-mail from yahoo here,
since they don't do any kind of permission/verification and i got tired of JHD.

which is too bad since i'm very interested in the topic of this mailing list.

if you need a place to host a mailing list, i could ask around at my day job.

I can host it on my server if needed, let me know.

<>
Nathan Stratton                                   CTO, Co-Founder
nathan at robotics.net                            BroadVoice, Inc.
http://www.robotics.net                           http://www.broadvoice.com