nanog mailing list archives

Re: Web Based tool for tracking circuits

From: Curtis Maurand <curtis () maurand com>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 10:36:35 -0500 (EST)

If there is, let me know.  I started to work on one a couple of years ago,
I could dust off the project.

It had circuit ID's descriptions, types, vendors, physical location
descriptions, etc.

Curtis

On Sun, 7 Mar 2004, Marius Strom wrote:

I know there's always people searching out web based utils for tracking
IP allocations and such, but surprisingly I don't recall there ever
being discussion on tracking circuits. I'm looking for such a tool and
am curious if anyone knows of one?

I'm looking to track: circuit type, circuit id, trouble reporting
number, serving telco.  Possibly more, such as connected-router
information, etc.

Thanks in advance, if there's sufficient demand I'll summarize back to
the list.

--
--
Curtis Maurand