nanog mailing list archives

Re: Level3 LA issues?

From: Scott Francis <darkuncle () darkuncle net>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 09:39:55 -0800

On Mon, Mar 29, 2004 at 08:54:38AM -0800, darkuncle () darkuncle net said:
One of their LA switches has dropped the last 1800 consecutive packets sent
through it ... as I'm a customer of a customer, details have been pretty
scarce so far. Anybody else seeing issues with L3 in Los Angeles, or is it
just me? I haven't been able to find a publicly-accessible network status
page at level3.com so far ...

Many thanks to Level3 for the quick response ... naturally, as soon as I
posted, the problem disappeared, and everything looks fine at the moment. :)

(I'd almost rather have something stay broken than to mysteriously fix itself
...)
--
       Scott Francis | darkuncle(at)darkuncle(dot)net | 0x5537F527
                        Less and less is done