nanog mailing list archives

Re: Interesting Occurrence

From: Brent_OKeeffe () asc aon com
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2004 13:09:33 -0500

Mon, Jun 21, 2004 at 13:58, ras () e-gerbil net wrote:
Dare I ask, what part of "North American Network Operators Group" made
you
think that this could POSSIBLY be on-topic or of interest to anyone here?

#1 - Without sounding like a suck up, some of the greatest security minds
are subscribed to this list and I, being totally self centered, thought
that I would try and monopolize they're time for a small portion of the
day.

#2 - I have seen in the past that the locomotives of security
vulnerabilities are predominately discovered and discussed on this
forum... likely related to others' similar feelings on #1 above.

#3 - the list has been quiet today and thought I would spark up a few
threads ;-)

Brent