nanog mailing list archives

Re: real-time DDoS help?

From: Charles Sprickman <spork () inch com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 19:19:53 -0400 (EDT)

Just following up with a bit more info.

While I have no way of knowing whether these IPs are the true source, and
there's likely more that I didn't capture in the short windows where the
router was up and exporting netflow data, this is what I have.  If anyone
here is in charge of the following blocks, perhaps you might want to have
a look:

208.39.142 (comcast, business cable)
216.235.244 (e-xpedient)
218.244.162 (chinacom)
218.247.37 (china network connect)
61.48.80 (china network communications group)
62.231.65 (romania data systems)

Actually, looking at those sources, I'm betting they're not spoofed. :)

Thanks,

Charles

--
Charles Sprickman