nanog mailing list archives

Re: ARIN Comment

From: William Allen Simpson <wsimpson () greendragon com>
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 16:15:53 -0400

Thank you!

I was also concerned, until I read the actual pleadings.

Although nobody's ever allowed us (AS19933) more than 1 month to
renumber, and we've always had to pay both providers during the time,
so we've always kept it as short as possible anyway....

We look forward to yet another partial renumber again next month as
we change one of our upstreams.  Just another cost of keeping the
market competitive. :-(  If nobody actually follows through on changing, there's no incentive to offer competetive
rates....
--
William Allen Simpson