nanog mailing list archives

drone armies research and mitigation mailing list

From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2004 00:52:58 +0200

Hi.

We are in the process of forming a new drone army research and mitigation mailing list.

Unlike other resources (which we don't come to compete with), this list will bring together anti virus researchers/reverse engineers, network admins and others who may be able to contribute.

AV researchers and reverse engineers see the samples first, and can alert the rest of us. They can analyze samples and find relevant information.

Network admins can help with mitigation and hunting.

Some trusted and vetted in real life IRC operators are also welcome.

Anyone interested in joining the list, please send me a note. I have asked Paul Vixie to assist me with vetting as I am not very involved with the NANOG community.

        Gadi.