nanog mailing list archives

Re: How many backbones here are filtering the makelovenotspam screensaver site?

From: Jeff Shultz <jeffshultz () wvi com>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 2004 22:05:20 -0800

Mikael Abrahamsson wrote:
On Thu, 2 Dec 2004, Suresh Ramasubramanian wrote:

suresh@frodo 07:01:16 [~]$ dnsname 213.115.182.123
ua-213-115-182-123.cust.bredbandsbolaget.se

Hosted on a cablemodem?  Tch, tch, how the mighty have fallen

Bredbandsbolaget sells ADSL (8 / 1 meg), ADSL2+ (24/1), VDSL (11/10) and
10/100 ethernet, never cable.

They are running ADSL2+? Any idea what DSLAM/modems they are using? I'm afraid that my Swedish is insufficient (iow "non-existant") for working my way through their website, if the answer is even there.