nanog mailing list archives

Re: Banned on NANOG

From: "Hannigan, Martin" <hannigan () verisign com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 09:04:44 -0500

You expect? Bill, nothing personal, but your S:N is 0:6 at this point. Not
one single op post ever. No meeting attendance. Not one answered technical
question. How about earning a few stripes before making demands of NANOG?
Srh may be in need of a config change, but she's one of us. Show some
respect.

/plonk

-M

---