nanog mailing list archives

Re: low-latency bandwidth for cheap?

From: Wes Mills <wesmills () wyvern org>
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 22:36:03 -0500

On Wed, Aug 04, 2004 at 11:06:31PM -0400, Jeff Wheeler wrote:

Thanks.  I suppose then I'm looking for good, and half and half of fast
and cheap, or if not then simply good and cheap and I'll accept the
lesser bandwidth.

Unsure if you've used them, but I've been extremely pleased with Speakeasy
and their DSL offerings.  We used an SDSL line for a remote office and
never had a problem with it.  Currently have one of their OneLink (dry
pair ADSL) lines up, and will probably have another installed soon.

Short of that, being in Texas, I can't really help with any fixed wireless
tips.

Wes
--
FreeBSD administrator, tmb.org Hosting