nanog mailing list archives

RE: Specialty Technical Publishers

From: "Michel Py" <michel () arneill-py sacramento ca us>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 23:24:03 -0700

Michel Py wrote:
File a complaint with the BBB of Vancouver, BC. They are known
to the BBB. Then, let their collection goons waste their time
and their money, and tell them that if they want to see it back
they have to send you a prepaid box.

Mike Lewinski wrote:
Ah, excellent pointer! I see the Vancouver BBB lists this
report on their website also indicating a pattern of abuse:
http://166.70.33.197/~van/commonreport.html?bid=105759

Yeah, that's the kind of customer that has a valid address on each side
of the US/Canada border, and I'm happy to have their Internet service
provided by a competitor. Sooner or later, someone is going to get
pissed and let some steam out with one of these $65 DDOS that Alexei
mentioned sometime ago.

Michel.