nanog mailing list archives

RE: WashingtonPost computer security stories

From: "Joe Johnson" <jjohnson () jmdn net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 2004 13:04:53 -0500

Amen!

I gave my Mac PowerBook G3 to a friend when it got too slow for my
needs, but I will say this: I've never missed a computer as much as I
miss that one.  I've searched and searched for one I would consider cost
effective for my needs, but I have yet to find one on eBay or in any
resale shops.  I picked up a Compaq TC1000 that I threw a build of
Gentoo on for traveling with.

Boy, I miss my Mac. :)

Joe Johnson