nanog mailing list archives

Re: hotmail-msn

From: Gregory Hicks <ghicks () cadence com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 06:19:22 -0700 (PDT)

From: "Geo." <georger () getinfo net>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 08:28:32 -0400

Is everyone else still having problems delivering email to MSN and
Hotmail?  It seems the queues have gotten even longer over the past
24 hours instead of improving. Was just wondering if it's us or if
everyone is seeing this?

George:

We've got the problem.  I was going to call Hotmail later today - after
I got to the office.  (I've got to find the message that gives the
pointer to the list of NOCs...)

Regards,
Gregory Hicks

Geo.

Gregory Hicks                           | Principal Systems Engineer
Cadence Design Systems                  | Direct:   408.576.3609
555 River Oaks Pkwy M/S 6B1             | Fax:      408.894.3479
San Jose, CA 95134                      | Internet: ghicks () cadence com

I am perfectly capable of learning from my mistakes.  I will surely
learn a great deal today.

"A democracy is a sheep and two wolves deciding on what to have for
lunch.  Freedom is a well armed sheep contesting the results of the
decision." - Benjamin Franklin