nanog mailing list archives

Next Joint Meeting With ARIM

From: Susan Harris <srh () merit edu>
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 21:01:04 -0400 (EDT)

ARIN and NANOG are very pleased to announce our third joint meeting, to be
held this fall in Reston, VA.  NANOG meets Mon.-Wed., Oct. 17-19, and ARIN
Wed.-Fri., Oct. 20-22. Plan to join us - it's a great opportunity to
help determine IP allocation policy for U.S. networks.  ARIN is truly a
'grounds-up' organization - policy is developed by the community and
(very) actively discussed at ARIN meetings.

On another subject entirely, our hotel block for SF expires a week from
Monday, on May 3, so please reserve a room before then.  Also, we've added
a few new talks for the meeting:

        http://www.nanog.org/mtg-0405/topics.html