nanog mailing list archives

Re: Anyone alive at ALTDB?

From: Jason Lixfeld <jason () lixfeld ca>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 2004 14:48:31 -0400

On Apr 14, 2004, at 2:47 PM, Robert E. Seastrom wrote:

Jason Lixfeld <jason () lixfeld ca> writes:

messages to db-admin have so far gone unanswered.

I spoke with the "db-admin"; he advises as follows:

1) you sent a single message to create a maintainer object, about 24
hours before posting to NANOG.  The turnaround time that you have
experienced is well within historical norms for creating new maint
objects.  Please be patient.

There was no documentation anywhere specifying the turnaround time for maintainer object creation. Had there been a message returned with the object saying "hold your horses for 3 days", I would have.