nanog mailing list archives

Re: SPAM Directly from AT&T Data Networking

From: "Peter Galbavy" <peter.galbavy () knowtion net>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 20:40:47 +0100

John Curran wrote:
incidents from almost every router vendor on the planet (and simply
don't buy from the ones that fail to correct the problem).

Yep, that's the important one to me. Most of the time I don't really care
when a "brand" makes a stupid mistake, what I judge the company on is then
how they correct their mistake. Many in my personal experience (AMEX &
Orange in particular for me) fail to do anything and hope that you just go
away. So I do. Oh, I then make sure anyone who asks for my opinion in that
sector get my real views.

Peter